- February 8, 2018
- Posted by: Joe Stabb
- Category: Tigris Shrine News
(2/7/2018 – Syracuse, N.Y.) – The Tigris Shrine, Syracuse, N.Y., has installed the 2018 board of directors, or Divan. The board of directors will lead the organization for the year to meet the Shriners International mission.
The elected officers for 2018 are as follows:
- Potentate (President) – Ill. Sir Kenneth Ayhens, from Baldwinsville, N.Y.
Ayhens has been an active member of the Tigris Shriners for over 5 years. He will lead the organization during 2018. Ayhens is a graduate of Academy International, Santa Barbara, CA, with a B.S. in Security Management and a M.S. in National Security and Public Safety from University of New Haven, West Haven, CT. Currently, Ayhens is the Fire Marshal/Code Compliance Officer at the State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, N.Y.
- Recorder – Ralph Haney, Jr., PP, Elbridge, N.Y.
- Treasurer – Michael H. Kinney, Jorden, N.Y.
- High Priest & Prophet – Duane E. Crapser from Oswego, N.Y.
- Oriental Guide – James Santy from Constantia, N.Y.
- Chief Rabban – Douglas G. Russell, Liverpool, N.Y.
- Assistant Rabban – John M. Ferriter, Liverpool, N.Y.
- Recorder Emeritus – William J. Cianciola, Jr., PP, Clay, N.Y.
- Chaplain – Craig E. Cobb, PP, Fayetteville, N.Y.
- 1st Ceremonial Master – Brian Courtney, Baldwinsville, N.Y.
- Marshal – Gary Visconti, Scriba, N.Y.
- Director – Dennis A. Hughes, Sr., Clay, N.Y.
- Captain of the Guard – Robert W. Tyrell, Baldwinsville, N.Y.
- 2nd Ceremonial Master – Rob Wolf, Mattydale, N.Y.
- Outer Guard – Joseph Stephens, Solvay, N.Y.
For more information about Tigris Shriners, visit http://www.tigrisshriners.com.
Photos of the 2018 Divan can be obtained by visiting http://www.tigrisshriners.com/2018-divan/.
# # #
About Shriners International
Shriners International, a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, relief and truth, founded Shriners Hospitals for Children as its official philanthropy in 1922. What began as one hospital is now a world-renowned health care system with 22 locations in three countries. The fraternity, which has nearly 200 chapters in several countries and thousands of clubs around the world, continues to operate and support this unique health care system. Please visit shrinersinternational.org to learn more.